Чесън на прах, लहसुन पाउडर, Praf de usturoi
TRS Garlic Powder is a convenient alternative for fresh garlic. Use 1/2 teaspoonful in place of 2 average cloves of fresh garlic. Use it for flavouring soups, meats and vegetable dishes, wherever fresh garlic is required. To retain freshness and flavour store in an airtight container, in a cool dry place.
Health Benefits Of Garlic
Garlic health benefits have been recognized and valued greatly by the ancients, with the herb used for both culinary and medicinal purposes since ancient times, particularly in Asia and Egypt. Garlic was used traditionally in the treatment of various health conditions like intestinal parasites and also for various infections.
Most of the garlic health benefits are attributed to the sulfur containing compounds in it that also lend it its distinctive aroma and flavour. If you find raw garlic to be unpalatable because of its pungent flavor you can even add garlic powder to your meals or consume garlic supplements. Here are few more nutritional benefits of eating garlic:
- Earache: One of the most commonly known garlic oil benefits would be its usefulness for relieving earaches.
- Respiratory Tract Infections: Garlic is also believed to help treat various respiratory tract infections because of its effectiveness as an expectorant. While the general health benefits of garlic should be reason enough to include it in your regular meals, garlic health benefits for men are particularly notable.
- Cancer: The regular consumption of garlic is believed to help reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men, probably because of its antioxidant effects.
- Heart: Men are also at higher risk of developing cardiovascular disease as compared to women and the effectiveness of garlic in controlling cholesterol levels and cardiac disease is well established.
- Women: Garlic health benefits for women are just as valuable as it can help to reduce the risk of various infections that women are particularly vulnerable to.
- Yeast Infections: Garlic is believed to help prevent and treat yeast infections that are prevalent in women, and it has also been found to contain antibacterial properties. Keep in mind that cooking garlic does tend to destroy its healing properties, so avoid adding it in to your meals until almost done cooking.
- Digestion: Garlic supplements are also often recommended by naturalists to relieve various digestive ailments and facilitate healthy digestion.
- Cholesterol: Garlic powder health benefits and garlic supplement benefits offer the same protection as the sulfur compounds in these garlic products work to reduce cholesterol by facilitating the release of bile in the gallbladder and by restricting cholesterol production in the liver.
- Blood Pressure: Allicin is an important compound when you consider garlic’s nutritive properties and health benefits as it is responsible for many of the healing effects of garlic. Allicin is also responsible for the action of garlic in reducing high blood pressure, as it causes a release of nitric oxide, thereby reducing stiffness in the blood vessels. Most of garlic’s anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties are also attributed to the action of allicin.
- Immunity: Garlic is also a rich source of vitamin C and various flavonoid anti-oxidants like carotene beta, all of which help protect against infection by strengthening immune function. Just 100 grams of garlic would provide you with most of your daily requirement of vitamin B6, manganese and vitamin C, while containing no cholesterol.