TRS Garam Masala is a blend of aromatic spices, used mainly for flavouring North Indian dishes. Garam Masala can be used as a condiment sprinkled on pakoras and samosas or as a blend with yoghurt to make an excellent garnish.
It is used alone or with other seasonings. The word ‘garam’ refers to intensity of the spices rather than capsaicin content
The composition of garam masala differs regionally, with many recipes across India according to regional and personal taste, and none is considered more authentic than others. The components of the mix are toasted, then ground together.
Garam masala is the general, staple spice of Indian curry.
• A general blend of curry spices that form the basis of the flavour of any dish.
• Mix with other ingredients such as garlic, chilli, onion, nuts or ginger to taste.
• Some recipes call for spices to be blended with herbs, while others for the spices to be ground with water, vinegar, coconut milk, or other liquids, to make a paste. The flavours may be carefully blended to achieve a balanced effect, or a single flavour may be emphasized. Any kind of masala may be toasted before use to release its flavours and aromas.
Coriander, Cumin, Pimento, Nutmeg, Pepper, Cardamom, Clove, Fennel, Bay leaves.
9 Healing Wonders Of Garam Masala:
Powdered Garam Masala.
· Fights disease and builds immunity
· Effective pain killer
· Slows-down aging process
· Promotes weight loss
· Increases ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins
· Relieves gas, heart burn, and soothes upset stomach
· Lowers blood-sugar levels
· Reduces bloating and aids in detoxification
· Fights bad breath
Съдържание: Кориандър, Кимион, Индийско орехче, Бахар, Пипер, Кардамон, Карамфил, Дафинов лист, Резене. Подправка за готвене.
TRS Garam Masala condimente indiene mix.
Amestec de Condimente Garam Masala 100g